We (Jon & Tory) shot this at the Embassy of Sweden in Washington, DC this past Tuesday. From the footage this looks like an awesome venue. Tory shot with his new HV20, Jon with his HV20, and Alex guarded the PD150 locked down wide.
• digitize dueling Canon HV20 footage with Sony HVR-M10U VTR. FCP easy setup is HDV-Apple ProRes422 1080p24.
• digitize Sony PD150 footage with Sony HVR-M10U VTR. Export clip using Compressor and upconvert to Apple ProRes 1440x1080i.
• hand sync three cameras to sweetened Marantz audio record.
• create multiclips based on in points.
• media manage song sequence.
• send sequence to Color for grading, send back to FCP.
• export Color’s graded FCP sequence using Compressor with custom H.264 setting based on Vimeo’s specs.
• upload to Vimeo.
Following the show Alex interviewed Jose for 103WRNR. I’ll cut that this weekend along with a few more songs from the performance. You can watch the show in glorious full screen HD here or press play to see the not nearly as impressive embedded SD version below.
Check back soon for more.
Jon Salvia ………………. Camera & Producer
Tory Salvia …………….. Camera & Sage Advice
Peter Salvia ……………. Cuts Color Compression